Premium quality Sanchar G5U two way radio replacement battery. This Sanchar G5U radio battery is Compatible with the original equipment. Designed for reliable performance and high durability, it is guaranteed to maintain 80% of its rated capacity for 12 months from the date of shipment. We also provide unsurpassed country wide support and an industry leading 1-year warranty.
· Uses the highest quality graded and sorted 'A' Grade cells.
· Has resistance welded gold plated contacts for maximum performance.
· Provides excellent discharge characteristics.
· Uses high impact ABS and Polycarbonate plastic housings for ruggedness.
· Undergone comprehensive testing including high altitude performance, vibration, mechanical shock, thermal cycling, external short circuit and overcharge test simulations.
· Includes a 12-months free replacement warranty for manufacturer's defects.
· 100% compatible to manufacturer specifications.
Short Circuit protection-A short circuit is an electrical circuit that allows a current to travel along an unintended path with no or a very low electrical impedance. This results in an excessive amount of current flowing into the circuit which can cause circuit damage, overheating, fire or explosion. The purpose of a battery short-circuit device is to automatically disconnect the battery circuit within the shortest time period when detecting a battery short-circuit condition through a short-circuit protection circuit, thus protecting the battery.
Overcharge protection-This mode is detected when the battery voltage measured is higher than the overcharge detection threshold during charging. If this condition exists for a period greater than the overcharge detection delay or longer, the output signal is driven low to turn OFF the charging FET to prevent any further charging of the battery. The overcharge condition is released if one of the following conditions occurs:
· If the V– pin is higher than the overcharge detection voltage, the device releases the overcharge status when the battery voltage drops below the overcharge release voltage.
· If the V– pin is higher than or equal to the over-discharge detection voltage, the device releases the overcharge status when the battery voltage drops below the overcharge detection voltage.
Over-current protection-It is normally provided by a current sensing device which detects when the upper current limit of the battery has been reached and interrupts the circuit. Since current is difficult to measure the usual method of current sensing is by measuring the voltage across a low ohmic value, high precision, series, sense resistor in the current path. When the specified current limit has been reached the sensing circuit will trigger a switch which will break the current path. Once the fault conditions have been removed, the circuit would normally be reconnected automatically.
This battery meets stringent quality standards and is designed to provide years of reliable service. It is manufactured with high quality components in a state-of-the-art certified manufacturing facility. We also provide unsurpassed country wide support and an industry leading 1-year warranty.