Charge your SANCHAR G2U+ two-way radio more effectively by upgrading to a single bay drop-in rapid desk charger from Sanchar. Our high quality radio charger is engineered to perfectly complement the radio as well as offer full compatibility. This pre-configured kit includes the Single Unit Drop-in Rapid Charger with external power supply and an adapter cup that allows charging of batteries of various chemistries and capacities.
· Fast, reliable charge for a single battery with or without radio.
· LED confirms all modes of charge status of battery.
· Charges Li-Ion and Li-Polymer chemistries.
· Smart charging technology prevents over-charging, while providing automatic recharging when a radio remains powered-on.
· Replaceable adapter pod allows future use with different brands.
· No complicated charging rules.
· User-friendly: Visual indication through status LED for each position confirms charging in progress, charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
· Includes external 100V - 240V AC to DC power supply.
· Rapid Charging technology- In case of standard battery chargers, the charging current is about 400 mA but our rapid type chargers can charge with current upto 1 Amp. This reduces charging time from the standard 6-10 hours to 2-4 hours depending on battery’s capacity.
Reverse polarity protection- Sometimes when the battery is inserted backwards it can cause a large amount of current flow through the charging circuitry, possibly destroying both the battery and charger. So the downstream circuit needs to be properly protected in order to survive with no damage. The positive voltage supplied to the input of the charger can pass through the forward biased protection diode and the protective fuse, back to the charger negative pole. In this concept the protection diode needs to be able to conduct high currents only until the fuse clears.
Short Circuit protection- A short circuit is an electrical circuit that allows a current to travel along an unintended path with no or a very low electrical impedance. This results in an excessive amount of current flowing into the circuit which can cause circuit damage, overheating, fire or explosion. The purpose of a battery short-circuit device is to automatically disconnect the battery circuit within the shortest time period when detecting a battery short-circuit condition through a short-circuit protection circuit, thus protecting the battery.
This charger meets stringent quality standards and is designed to provide years of reliable service. It is manufactured with high quality components in a state-of-the-art certified manufacturing facility. Our dependable quality quad-chemistry radio charger offers fast, reliable charges for Li-Ion or Li-Polymer chemistry battery packs. We also provide unsurpassed country wide support and an industry leading 1-year warranty.